What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of what they say about themselves here:
A guide to eating your favorite food without gaining excess weight
- So your parents are coming over Sunday (and they don’t diet) and you have a birthday party Saturday? Do both gladly.
- You’re looking for a starvation diet to lose a ridiculous amount of weight in just days. This is not a miracle diet.
- Imagine having the energy to play with your kids or even going out more often thanks to feeling 20 years younger
- Take your kids out for ice cream and actually join them, creating memories while watching your belly shrink.
- Discover a simple trick you can do in the mornings to double your energy, too (and yes, this trick is FREE).
- A family to cook for that are NOT on board with you wanting to lose weight because it inconveniences them
- An extremely stressful job that makes you desire weekends with relaxing for once and to INDULGE
- You know that leaner, slimmer look you desire? This happens when you burn fat, NOT muscle.
- Showing you the “cliff notes” of the entire manual so you can get started in seocnds
- Showing you a list of secret foods that set up your body to bring in more calories
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Diet Free Weekends scores 73.80/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://dietfreeweekends.com/offer-2/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was USD15.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: dietfreeweekends.com you’ll also be taken through to dietfreeweekends.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. In this case though, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)